I offer a wide variety of services to the nonprofit community in Nebraska, based on my extensive experience working and volunteering for nonprofit organizations over the last twenty years. These include:
- Succession planning
- Executive search
- Customized board governance trainings
- Interim Executive Director services
- Executive director interview preparation – Coaching and practice interviews based on my extensive experiencing hiring top leaders.
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation – Creating a positive and productive environment for critical conversations. As a ToP certified facilitator, I can help your group build consensus and focus on critical issues in-person or virtually.
- Strategic Planning – Developing a strong plan requires considering what is holding you back, and how you can move forward. I am available to work with your organization on an effective and realistic plan.
“Ingrid’s community connections, ability to facilitate constructive meetings, and guidance while both goal setting and problem-solving were invaluable as we explored initiatives and services pertaining to healthy food access in Lincoln.” — Vi See, Executive Director, Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
Leading a nonprofit organization is challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let me help you build the organization you know is possible.
Contact me at (402) 730-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to talk.
I’ve worked with many nonprofit organizations including:
“Ingrid has been extremely helpful to us here at Bridges to Hope! She has helped us recognize that having a succession plan in place is invaluable to the successful continuation of the program upon the departure of the executive director. I would highly recommend Ingrid if you are looking for someone to help you with board training, succession planning or strategic planning. She is very detailed, thorough, and explains things in a way you can understand! Thanks Ingrid!” — Rhonda Mattingly, Executive Director, Bridges to Hope