I offer a wide variety of services to the nonprofit community in Nebraska, based on my extensive experience working and volunteering for nonprofit organizations over the last twenty years. These include:
- Succession planning
- Executive director and board chair coaching
- Customized board governance trainings
- Interim Executive Director services
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation – Creating a positive and productive environment for critical conversations. As a ToP certified facilitator, I can help your group build consensus and focus around critical issues.
- Strategic Planning – Developing a strong plan requires considering what is holding you back, and how you can move forward. I am available to work with your organization on an effective and realistic plan.
“Ingrid’s community connections, ability to facilitate constructive meetings, and guidance while both goal setting and problem solving were invaluable as we explored initiatives and services pertaining to healthy food access in Lincoln.” — Vi See, Executive Director, Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
Leading a nonprofit organization is challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let me help you build the organization you know is possible.
Contact me at (402) 730-2532 or email@example.com to schedule a time to talk.