I offer a wide variety of services to the nonprofit community in Nebraska, based on my extensive experience working and volunteering for nonprofit organizations over the last twenty years. These include:
- Succession planning
- Executive search
- Customized board governance trainings
- Interim Executive Director services
- Executive director interview preparation – Coaching and practice interviews based on my extensive experience hiring top leaders.
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation – Creating a positive and productive environment for critical conversations. As a ToP certified facilitator, I can help your group build consensus and focus on critical issues in-person or virtually.
- Strategic Planning – Developing a strong plan requires considering what is holding you back, and how you can move forward. I am available to work with your organization on an effective and realistic plan.
Leading a nonprofit organization is challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let me help you build the organization you know is possible. I have limited openings for pro bono and discount clients but always offer free initial discussions to see if working together is right for both of us.
Contact me at (402) 730-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to talk.
“Ingrid’s community connections, ability to facilitate constructive meetings, and guidance while both goal setting and problem-solving were invaluable as we explored initiatives and services pertaining to healthy food access in Lincoln.” — Vi See, Executive Director, Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
I’ve worked with many nonprofit organizations including:
“Ingrid has been extremely helpful to us here at Bridges to Hope! She has helped us recognize that having a succession plan in place is invaluable to the successful continuation of the program upon the departure of the executive director. I would highly recommend Ingrid if you are looking for someone to help you with board training, succession planning or strategic planning. She is very detailed, thorough, and explains things in a way you can understand! Thanks Ingrid!” — Rhonda Mattingly, Executive Director, Bridges to Hope